The Creative and the ( ) is a blank space for me to put up new work, old work, freelance work and simply share it with the world

Blog Posts

7.4.10

3014. The Land That Finance Forgot

BEFORE THE CRUNCH
3014 Mortgage Complete was the brain child of a financial expert as part of expanding portfolio of companies. In 2004 I was one of a group of freelancers and design agencies invited to a creative pitch for a project titled 'Poacher' (3014). The concept was a mortgage that could be decided upon in just thirty minutes and delivered complete in fourteen days. This was the first pitch I had ever prepared from start to finish on my own and was due just three days after the initial meeting. A tough 36 hours followed as I produced research documents, pricing documents and various other elements that would enable me to develop a name, logo, outline for corporate stationary and website visuals.

The name that was developed was 3014 Mortgage Complete and I built a flexible branding solution that would grow with the business and have the ability to move with the needs of the business. Below are a few examples of the material that went into the pitch document. Sadly this was a pitch I didn't win, though perhaps I was relieved and I enjoyed the creative process of my first solo pitch.

The pitch document is available via email for those interested please email me

LOGO

Search Me