The Creative and the ( ) is a blank space for me to put up new work, old work, freelance work and simply share it with the world

Blog Posts

30.3.10

TFC? The Funky Chunky? Two Fat Cats?

PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
The Finance Centre (TFC) was my first in house role outside of London and offered me the opportunity to learn some new marketing skills from guru Simon Wade. My role was the creative aspect to his marketing strategy but as time wore on we developed the strategic elements together focusing on ensuring that we stayed ahead of the competition with clear messages and well defined advertising campaigns. This was all done inside brand guidance (that was developed by myself and the team) and the strictly regulated FSA guidelines.

MORTGAGE APPLICATION FORM

'STYLE & CONTENT' BROCHURE



'STYLE & CONTENT' DIRECT MAIL

Search Me