The Creative and the ( ) is a blank space for me to put up new work, old work, freelance work and simply share it with the world

Blog Posts

20.3.10

Redleaf Relations


THE RED ROBOT

After being a designer for nearly ten years I have long dreamed of finding a project were my love of classic robots could be combined with my love of design (perferably corporate because this is were you are least likely to find robots!). The project I was looking for arrived in the form of Redleaf Relations Financial Investment Support document. The project had been in production for over a year prior to my own arrival at Bladonmore because the creative direction of the project had become stagnant and found wanting.

However new blood on both sides decided that this worthwhile project needed something else. The guidance was simple, 'it should be copy led and it should be red' the rest was down to me.

Three concepts were created, one traditional, one they would go with and the robots. To even my own suprise the robots were selected as both the driving idea of the brochure but also as a key instrument in this campaign. This brochure was short and direct but proved that a corporate brochure could be highly creative

Search Me