The Creative and the ( ) is a blank space for me to put up new work, old work, freelance work and simply share it with the world

Blog Posts

24.3.10

I Just Signed Up For

FILM!!!

I love being back in England, the rain and the sleet are some of my favourite things, add to this the cinema and well you almost can't go wrong. The problem is the cost of cinema is terrible - £10 to see Alice in Wonderland on a Monday night. So in light of this (and the fact I don't view rain and sleet as good alternative and free entertainment) I have just ordered my Cineworld Unlimited Card, I had one a few years back and I used it alot! Anyway enough of my dribblings, the reason I mention this is because the photograph I took was so bad that I just wanted to share it with you all - bloody Mac webcams! Enjoy true believers

Search Me