The Creative and the ( ) is a blank space for me to put up new work, old work, freelance work and simply share it with the world

Blog Posts

13.4.10

Love Finding Stuff!

THE THINGS WE LOVE
Several years ago I had the good fortune to be in Switzerland (lovely country, shame about the prices). I had been playing football at some local event in the all Anglo-Swiss-Irish team and despite not having won we found good reason to celebrate in the local (and only) Irish bar in the town. As I sat with my delightful pint of Guiness (yes in those days I drank) I came across a weathered and beautiful poster of Lawrence of Arabia and knew that I had to have a picture!

So in line with my promise to myself that this blog would be a space for work I have produced it is also going to be a place that I put up things that I came across that I enjoyed

Search Me